The City’s CIP contractor will be working at the new skate park location on Saturday January 11th starting at 8:00 am. This work is to prepare several pads in preparation for concrete to be poured Monday morning as to try and avoid next week’s rain. Details are below:
Suarez and Munoz is planning on working at the Milpitas Sports Center starting at 8 am on Saturday the 11th of January. The work will include placing forms for concrete and rebar in preparation for concrete to be poured Monday.
- No public notification should be needed for this work.
- Kevin and Rick, could I get your help in notifying Dispatch and your staff please.
Details on the work locations and work hours are listed below:
January 11th :
- Location: Milpitas Sports Center (various locations near the baseball fields, football field, and water tower)
- Work Hours: 8 am to 5 pm
- Traffic Control: No traffic control needed.
- No City personnel will be on site but will be available via cell phone – Casey Crary 408-649-0514.