SCCVote Mobile Application for iPhone/iPad & Android
The City of Milpitas will hold its next municipal election on November 4, 2014, as it does in all even numbered years.
General Municipal Election - November 4, 2014
- One Mayor (current Mayor's term expires) to a 2-year term to expire November 2016
- Two Councilmembers to 4-year terms to expire November 2018
- Nomination filing period has closed for the November 4, 2014 election.
- Any Milpitas registered voter who would like to declare himself or herself as a candidate for elective office may do so at any time, by filing an FPPC Form 501 ( http://www.sos.ca.gov/prd/forms/501.pdf) with the City Clerk. If a candidate starts to raise money for the campaign, and collects or spends more than $1,000, he or she must open a campaign committee by filing FPPC Form 410 (http://www.fppc.ca.gov/forms/2012/410.pdf) with the Secretary of State's Political Reform Division and a copy to City Clerk. The Secretary of State's office will issue the campaign ID number once the 410 is filed.
- For any questions about candidate filing in Milpitas (or regarding ballot measures), call the Milpitas City Clerk at 408-586-3001.
For previous election results, Voting By Mail, Poll Workers, Voter Registration, and information in select minority languages, link to the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters website: www.sccvote.org
For more information about municipal elections, call the Milpitas City Clerk at 408-586-3001 or send an e-mail to email@example.com or the Deputy City Clerk at 408-586-3003 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I register to vote?
Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters:
1555 Berger Dr, Building 2, San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 299-8683 or 1(866) 430-8683
CA Secretary of State:
Where do I vote?
Call Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters
|Milpitas City Clerk's Office||Hours:|
|455 East Calaveras Boulevard||Monday-Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm|
|City Clerk: Mary Lavelle||Phone: (408) 586-3001|
|Deputy City Clerk
|| Phone: (408) 586-3003
The documents above are in PDF format. The files requires an Adobe Acrobat Reader, which may be downloaded for free by clicking on the icon below.