The Human Resources Department is responsible for all City employment, medical, dental and other insurance coverage, workers’ compensation, payroll and benefits processing, employee and labor relations, and centralized employment records.
The Department is staffed with a Director of Human Resources, two Administrative Analysts, two Human Resources Technicians, and an Office Assistant II.
- To provide quality service to the public and employees of the City of Milpitas.
- To respect the dignity of all individuals.
- To protect the rights to fair and equitable treatment in all aspects of employment without regard to race, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
- To recruit a qualified and productive workforce.
- To support, mentor, and counsel individuals in pursuing their careers.
- To protect information as privileged and confidential, to the extent possible.
- To train and support a safe, healthy work environment.
- To uphold federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, and regulations.
|455 East Calaveras Boulevard||Monday-Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm|
|Main Phone: (408) 586-3090|
|Jobs Hotline: (408) 586-3080|