- NOVA is committed to providing critical workforce development services to its customers during the COVID-19 pandemic. NOVA has created a special webpage during this pandemic with information about filing an unemployment insurance claim, job search assistance, resources on food, financial and mental health relief, list of
companies that are hiring, and volunteer opportunities, among other community programs and services.
- The Santa Clara County Health Department COVID-19 website is frequently updated with guidance for workplaces, travel, schools, at-risk populations, and mass gatherings. Health Department updates are also available through social media through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- The Silicon Valley Small Business Development Center provides expertise at no cost for small businesses related to access to capital, business trainings, marketing and promotions, and various other resources.
- Remote work is being aided by several technology companies that are offering free or expanded services for small businesses. See OpenForBusiness for more information.
- Visit the City of Milpitas website for news alerts, resources, and announcements.