Information Services Department
The Information Services department partners with key product and service providers, ensures customer satisfaction, provides automation support and training development, and supports the City’s web site, Cable TV channel, AM radio station and public-access TV studio. Additionally, Information Services is responsible for the City’s Public Information function.
The department provides key services to all City departments:
- Strategic automation planning
- Coordination of system procurement and implementation
- Management of technology projects to fulfill customer-defined functional requirements
- Development and maintenance of the City’s technical architecture and infrastructure
- Implementation and support of security access control systems and all automated data communications systems
For information technology support please contact the Information Services Helpdesk.