The Milpitas Teen Center is a safe space that provides services and programs for teens. There will be drop-in activities and classes from 3:30p.m. to 6:30p.m. on Mondays through Fridays, with classes, trips and events on evenings and weekends.
The Milpitas Teen Center is a free drop-in program that requires a parent/ guardian to sign a waiver. This waiver can be signed electronically. Please click this link to begin the process.
- Know the Rules! Click here to view the Teen Center Rules.
- Weekday drop in hours are 3:30pm-6:30pm, Monday-Friday, excluding weekends. Additional trips, class and programs will be available also. See the Monthly Calendar for full details.
- The Milpitas Senior Center and Teen Center share the same location, 40 N. Milpitas Blvd. Milpitas.
- Interested in reserving a room at the Teen Center? This can be the Dance Studio, Large Auditorium, Ping Pong/Billiards Rooms, etc. Teens may reserve rooms at the Teen Center only.
Teens can make a reservation two different ways:
- In person: Walk into the Teen Center and ask a Teen Center Staff Member to make a reservation.
- Over the phone or e-mail (e-mail preferred): Contact Anthony Teschera, Program Coordinator. email@example.com or (408) 586-3231
- Room Reservation
A few things you should know about reservations:
- Reservations are on a first-come-first serve basis.
- Reservations should be made 3 business days prior (M-F, 3:30PM-6:30PM)
- If available, reservations may be made Saturday or Sunday with 30 days advance notice. Inquire with Teen Center staff or Anthony Teschera directly.
- Reservations are not guaranteed until a confirmed permit is issued.
January 20: MLK Day
January 24: Teacher In-Service Day
February 17-21: February Break
May 25: Memorial Day