Mary Bedford-Carter, Case Manager, is available by appointment ONLY on weekdays to assist seniors and the disabled in the following areas:
- Social Services: Medicare, Medi-Cal, Social Security, SSI, Health Insurance, Medical bills
- Housing : Low income housing, Nursing Homes, Care Homes Placement
- Citizenship & Immigration Problems
- Food: Brown bag, Food Vouchers (from The Salvation Army), CalFresh (Food Stamps), Meals on Wheels
- Care Giving: Adult Day Care, In Home Care
- Low Income Telephone Program: Lifeline, California Telephone Access Program (Devices for People With Impairments)
- PG&E Bill Assistance: H.E.A.P. & Care Program, Weatherization Program
- Social Services Presentations
Case Manager Appointments:
Seniors who need assistance should call (408) 586-3405 to make an appointment. If you “drop-in” to see the Case Manager, an appointment will be made for you to return at a later time. Senior Center Membership is required for Case Manager assistance.
Please call (408) 586-3405 to determine what documentation is required at your appointment.
Links to Additional Senior Services:
Case Management Services are available for members by appointment with Mary Bedford-Carter, the Case Manager. Services available include housing, transportation, utility assistance, medical benefits and more. Call 408-586-3400 or stop by the Front Desk to schedule an appointment.