Sara Court, Case Manager, is available by appointment ONLY on weekdays to assist seniors and the disabled in the following areas:
- Social Services: Medicare, Medi-Cal, Social Security, SSI, Health Insurance, Medical bills
- Housing : Low income housing, Nursing Homes, Care Homes Placement
- Citizenship & Immigration Problems
- Food: Brown bag, Food Vouchers (from The Salvation Army), CalFresh (Food Stamps), Meals on Wheels
- Care Giving: Adult Day Care, In Home Care
- Low Income Telephone Program: Lifeline, California Telephone Access Program (Devices for People With Impairments)
- PG&E Bill Assistance: H.E.A.P. & Care Program, Weatherization Program
- Social Services Presentations
Case Manager Appointments:
Seniors who need assistance should call (408) 586-3405 to make an appointment. If you “drop-in” to see the Case Manager, an appointment will be made for you to return at a later time. Senior Center Membership is required for Case Manager assistance.
Please call (408) 586-3405 to determine what documentation is required at your appointment.
Links to Additional Senior Services:
Resource of the Month
Every day, specialized California Phones from the California Telephone Access Program (CTAP) enable over half a million Californians to stay connected. There’s a California Phone for every need. For example, there are amplified phones that make it easier to hear conversations, big button phones that are easier to dial, phones with lights that flash for incoming calls, convenient portable phones – and more. They also offer phones that are specially designed for individuals with more significant disabilities. If you would like more information about California Phones, please call:1-800-806-1191.