The Senior Center is a serving site for Santa Clara County’s Senior Nutrition program. The menus offer a variety of well-balanced meals throughout the month. Senior Center Membership/Activity Card is not required to participate in this program.
Lunch Program Procedures:
- Seniors 60 years and older, suggested contribution is $3 per meal.
- Guests 50-59 years, $8 per meal.
- A reservation is required to guarantee a meal. Reservations must be made by 12:00PM the day before(or Friday for a Monday meal). Reservations can be made by notifying the Nutrition Desk staff or by calling the Lunch Reservation Hotline at (408) 586-3413.
- Lunch is served at 12:00PM, but participants must check-in by 11:45AM.
- Unclaimed lunches will be released to those on the Waiting List at 11:50AM.
- Waiting List: If you do not have a reservation, your name can be placed on the Waiting List. Extra lunches will be served to persons waiting, however there is no guarentee you will be served.
- Please Note: Kitchen closes at 1:00PM and no additional food or supplies will be given out.
Daily Meal Choices:
(Monday through Friday)
- Featured Salad Plate (type of salad changes weekly)
- Featured Sandwich Plate (type of sandwich changes weekly)
- Hot-Entree Meal
- Vegetarian Salad Plate (type of salad changes weekly)
- Vegetarian Sandwich Plate (type of sandwich changes weekly)
- Monday and Thursday, an Asian-Style meal is also available to order.
- The Senior Center offers coffee and tea as part of the lunch program.
Menus are included in the Senior Newsletter.