- Click Here to download the Trip Registration Form.
|February 13, 2019||10:00a.m.||The Tech Museum of Innovation||San Jose||$21.00|
|February 25, 2019||9:30a.m.||Treat Yourself||Milpitas||$5.00 + ($15.00 cash, day of trip)|
|March 12, 2019||10:30a.m.||Treasure Island Culinary Institute||San Francisco||$7.00 + ($15.00 cash, day of trip)|
|April 11, 2019||9:30a.m.||Spring Day Tour||San Jose||$10.00|
|April 18, 2019||9:30a.m.||Gamble Garden||Pala Alto||$20.00|
|May 9, 2019||9:30a.m.||Monet: The Late Years||San Francisco||$35.00|
|May 23, 2019||9:00a.m.||Aquarium of the Bay & Cruise||San Francisco||$50.00|
- Trips may be cancelled due to low enrollment. If trips are not rescheduled, a full refund will be issued.
- Trip Refund Policy: Refunds will not be issued for trip cancellations unless the seat is resold.
- Trip participants with disabilities are encouraged to use Outreach and Escort or other means of transportation to get to and from the Milpitas Senior Center for trips. Milpitas Senior Center staff is unable to provide participants rides to and from their homes.
- Participants will board the bus in the order of registration (exceptions are made for physical limitations).
Registration for day trips begins approximately 2 weeks after the newsletter is distributed (dates are listed in the Senior Newsletter).