Activities led by your favorite Milpitas Instructors:
- Little Stars Learning Academy: Free virtual Meet-Up and Power Bodies class for preschoolers ages 3-5, taught by your favorite Little Stars Learning Academy staff. Class meets May 15 and May 21. Space is limited! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join in on the fun.
Other activities for Preschoolers
- Create a Covid-19 Time Capsule. Record what your life was life during this historic time. Here’s a free, downloadable PDF coloring book journal created by Canadian mom and graphic designer Natalie Long.
- Use Sesame Street’s Belly Breathing to calm very young children who are experiencing anxiety brought on by the pandemic.
- Milpitas Library Children’s Librarian Laurenjoan‘s Storytime Seedlings Podcast features Laurenjoan’s recorded storytimes for children ages 0-5, focused on early literacy. Listen to books and stories, rhymes, songs, and fingerplays!
- Valley Water’s Little Blue Hen water saving activities for preschoolers
- Paper Magic cute and easy construction paper craft videos
- Art for Kids Hub YouTube youth drawing classes
- Jumpstart easy arts and crafts and cooking projects that can be done with limited supplies
- Oxford Owl free e-books for ages 3+
- Children’s Museum Houston at-home weather and science activities for ages 5 and under. Check out the cool crayon rock cycles as a way to play with all your broken crayon bits!
- Explorers for Global Goals is a partnership between Unicef and Hasbro offers activities to inspire good global citizenship for ages 4+