Activities by Your Favorite Milpitas Rec Instructors
- Mattos ATB Leader Bryant Chau: Pizza Dip
- Curtner ATB Leader Alicia Cerda: Bubble Snakes and Glue Painting
- Spangler ATB Leader Sean Parado: Indoor Family Circuit Workout
- Jr. Warriors: Golden State Warriors players lead 30-minute Instagram workouts Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00 p.m. Follow them on Instagram @gswacademy.
- National Academy of Athletics Stay at Home Video Drills for Kids
- Futsal Kings Online Soccer Drills
- Code For Fun Free online Scratch and Python coding classes.
Other Great Activities
- Chalk your walk, driveway, patio, or concrete deck. Use sidewalk chalk, or for more vibrant pictures, chalk pastels. (Do not use oil pastels.) Share a picture of your masterpiece by tagging #MilpitasVCC or email a jpeg to firstname.lastname@example.org for possible inclusion in our virtual Phantom Art Gallery.
- Listen to free Audible Stories for kids.
- P.E. with Joe workouts with British fitness instructor
- Be a backyard botanist. Sketch the plants in your backyard using scientific observation. Here’s a lesson to get you started.
- Play with your dog. Try a new backyard game.
- Play yard dice games. Don’t have yard dice? Make your own from all the boxes you had delivered.
- Make a 3-D watershed map to learn about the environment and have a little fun with water. Sign up to participate online in Valley Water’s Watershed Wednesday online activity.
- Visit Virtual Disney World and “ride” the rides virtually via YouTube videos.