Welcome to the Neighborhood Services (Code Enforcement) Department!
The Neighborhood Services Division also known as Code Enforcement responds to public service requests to insure residential, commercial and industrial properties are maintained in accordance with city regulations, and administers the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program and programs for neighborhood beautification, graffiti abatement, abandoned vehicles, shopping carts and animal control.
- Report Violations: Information on how to report violations or request customer service using the Customer Service Request Form.
- Animal Services: Information on animal-related services in our area.
- Ordinances: The Neighborhood Beautification and Shopping Cart Ordinances were adopted by the City Council to enhance the appearance of our community.
- Beautification Resources: City-sponsored programs are available to help you if you do not have the resources needed to comply with the City ordinances related to Neighborhood Beautification.
- Beautification Awards: The Neighborhood Beautification Awards Program was established in 2000 to recognize and reward City of Milpitas residents, property owners, neighborhoods and community groups for improvements and maintenance of their properties or neighborhoods within public view.