Latest Milpitas News
- POLICE DEPARTMENT LOBBY: The Police Department lobby is now reopened to the public, with a limit of 4 visitors in the lobby at a time. Face masks and gloves are provided at entry. To conveniently schedule an appointment online, click here. If you have important business such as requesting a copy of police report, a requirement to register, a requirement to pre-book before a court date or have general questions, you may visit during normal business hours, or call (408) 586-2400 and our staff will help you make an appointment and address your questions.
- SUMMER SPECIAL EVENTS: All summer special events such as Summer Concerts and Movies in the Park have been canceled. For details, please read the May 7 Information Memo.
- FACE COVERINGS ORDER: In accordance with the City Council direction, Interim City Manager, in his role as the City’s Emergency Services Director, issued an order on April 22 requiring the use of face coverings in Milpitas. Read the full order here and FAQs are available here. More information on the City’s efforts in coordinating community partnerships on face coverings can be found here.
- FREE MEALS AND GROCERY: The City of Milpitas and the Milpitas Unified School District, along with other community partners, are working together to ensure every Milpitas resident has access to food during this time, find more information here.
- PARK PLAYGROUNDS AND SPORTS COURTS: Effective immediately, all park playgrounds and sports courts are CLOSED indefinitely. Parks do remain open for passive activities such as walking, running, bird watching, or biking only. For more information on Park Maintenance contact the Public Works Department at (408) 586-2600.