Please click on the button to the right for more information.
- Open Government Ordinance
- An ordinance establishing regulations governing access to public meetings and public records, regulating lobbyists’ activities and solicitation of donations by public officials and establishing an Open Government Commission.
- Sign Ordinance
- An ordinance establishing regulations of all publicly displayed signs, including permanent signs, temporary signs and procedures for violations and hearings.
- Street Tree Ordinance
- An ordinance establishing regulations for planting, maintaining, and removing trees in or adjacent to streets and within easements, in rights-of-way and other public places within the City.
- Zoning Ordinance
- An ordinance establishing various districts within the City of Milpitas, and appropriate regulations for each district regarding building type, height and bulk, businesses, land uses, and required open spaces for each district.