Veterans Commission:Agendas & Minutes
Founded on December 1, 2009, the Veterans Commission consists of a seven member body with two alternates. Members serve a term of three years, and meet on a quarterly basis. The commission consists of honorably discharged U.S. veterans or still actively serving members in any branch of the U.S. military.
Save The Date:
- Memorial Day Ceremony – May 28, 2018
- Veterans Day Ceremony – November 11, 2018
- Veterans Recognition Lunch – November 17, 2018
- Veterans Commission Donation Program Applications and Directions 17/18
- Veterans Commission Donation Program Form
- Veteran of the Year Award Criteria for 2018
- Veteran of the Year 2018 Application
Bi-monthly at 5:30 p.m. on the 1st Wednesday of February, April, June, August, October and December, in the City Hall Committee Room, 455 East Calaveras Boulevard.