PAYPAL BUSINESS LOANS
- PayPal offers financing to small businesses via two programs, PayPal Business Loan and PayPal Working Capital. The PayPal Business Loan program offers loans from $5,000 to $500,000 and is best suited for businesses with at least 9 months in business and $42,000+ in annual revenue. A PayPal Business account is required to fund your loan. The PayPal Working Capital offers loans from $1,000 to $300,000 and is best suited for existing PayPal customers that have had a PayPal Business account for at least 90 days and have processed $15,000+ within the last 12 months.
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program is offering $15 million in cash grants and ad credits to Bay Area small businesses struggling due to COVID-19 with a specific focus on grants for businesses owned by minorities, women and veterans. The application process officially commenced in the Bay Area as of April 20. The application deadline is at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time on May 6.
- Verizon Small Business Recovery is offering $10,000 grants to help small businesses fill urgent financial gaps until they can resume normal operations or until other more permanent financing becomes available.
- Salesforce is offering Salesforce Care Small Business Grants of $10,000 to provide capital to help keep businesses afloat during the COVID-19 crisis. These grants will support small businesses as they work to replenish materials, pay salaries, or adapt their business model to overcome these challenging times.
HELLO ALICE EMERGENCY GRANTS
- To ensure Business for All, Hello Alice with the support of Verizon, Silicon Valley Bank, eBay, and others is offering $10,000 emergency grants, being distributed immediately to small business owners impacted by this pandemic.
- Kiva is a non-profit that expands access to capital for entrepreneurs around the world. Kiva is offering up to $15,000 at 0% interest loans for U.S. entrepreneurs.
SILICON VALLEY COUNCIL OF NONPROFITS
- The Silicon Valley Council of Nonprofits has also compiled resources specifically for nonprofit organizations.