South Main Street Water Shut Down
A planned water system shut-down will occur on Wednesday, November 14th from 7:30 am until 3 pm. The water main along South Main Street between just north of Cedar Way and just south of Cedar Way will be shut down to allow a contractor to cut-in two new connections for 1620 South Main Street as part of a Sr Living Facility.
- The water shut down will be from the north side of 1620 S Main St to just south of the intersection of Cedar Way at South Main Street.
- The shut-down will affect a total of one fire hydrant within this reach.
- No fire watch will be scheduled as no buildings will be taken out of water.
- No businesses are affected by this shutdown.
- City Public Works Utility staff will be on-site to operate the water valves, and a Public Works inspector will be on site to observe the construction activities.
- Any questions related to this work, please contact the Senior Public Works Inspector, Casey Crary at (408) 649-0514 or Willard Balisi at (408) 658-3167.
- Please see the attached PDF which shows the area of the shutdown and the location affected.