CALIFORNIA IBANK LOANS
- California IBank has low-interest and state-guaranteed business loans and microloans for small business borrowers who have been impacted by regional disasters and who need term loans or lines of credit for working capital.Please let us know if you are able to make updates to the website, and if so, how long you anticipate this work will take you.
EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT (EDD)
- California EDD has programs to help both employers and employees deal with the costs of illness, caring for ill family members, shorter hours and closures. Employers can even request an extension on their payroll reports and payroll taxes. Layoff alternatives for businesses by utilizing partial claims and work share.
CALIFORNIA CAPITAL ACCESS PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS (CALCAP SB)
- CalCAP SB encourages banks and other financial institutions to make loans to small businesses that have difficulty obtaining financing. CalCAP is a loan loss reserve program which may provide up to 100% coverage on losses as a result of certain loan defaults.
GOVERNOR’S OFFICE OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (GO-BIZ)
- GO-Biz has compiled helpful information for employers, employees, and all Californians as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic. For a complete list of resources, please visit the California COVID-19 Response website.
CALIFORNIA LABOR COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE
- The California Labor Commissioner’s Office has listed basic information with relation to employee leave options, compensation, and salary.
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FAIR EMPLOYMENT AND HOUSING (DFEH)
- DFEH is the state agency charged with enforcing California’s civil rights laws. The mission of the DFEH is to protect the people of California from unlawful discrimination in employment, housing, and public accommodations and from hate violence and human trafficking.
GREAT PLATES DELIVERED PROGRAM
- On April 24, Governor Gavin Newsom announced the launch of a first-in-the-nation “Great Plates Delivered” program, a meal delivery service for California’s older adults. The State of California will pay restaurants to make, deliver meals to senior citizens.