NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Milpitas City Council and Milpitas Housing Authority will hold public hearings at a joint meeting on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 7:00 PM in City Hall Council Chambers, 455 E. Calaveras Blvd., 2nd floor, Milpitas, CA on the following two topics:
ADOPTION OF PROPOSED FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2019-20 OPERATING BUDGET, 2019-2024 CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (CIP), AND GANN APPROPRIATIONS LIMIT
City Council will consider adopting five resolutions that would:
- Approve the Fiscal Year 2019-20 Gann Appropriations Limit,
- Approve the Fiscal Year 2019-20 Operating Budget and the 2019-2024 Capital Improvement Program for the City of Milpitas and the Milpitas Housing Authority,
- Amend the Classification Plan to establish new employee classifications and create title changes and salary ranges, adjust the number of positions to the Authorized Position List, amend salary ranges for specific classifications, establish classification title changes and amend specific budgeted allocated positions.
- Amend the Classification Plan to amend the hourly ranges for classifications due to the minimum wage ordinance.
- Amend the Limited Service Employees resolution.
- Approve out of state travel for City Manager and elected officials for FY2019-20.
A copy of the proposed FY 2019-20 Operating Budget and 2019-24 CIP are available for public inspection in the City Clerk’s office at Milpitas City Hall, 3rd floor, 455 E. Calaveras Blvd. and at www.ci.milpitas.ca.gov.
ANY PERSONS who wish to comment are encouraged to attend the public hearings or to submit written comments to the City Council prior to the hearings. Written comments may be mailed or delivered to: City Clerk, City of Milpitas, 455 E. Calaveras Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035 or sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
May 24, 2019