Budget & Financial Plan
Every year the City Council adopts a Budget and Financial Plan for the next fiscal year. The City’s fiscal year runs from July 1st of one year through June 30th of the next year. The budget is the City’s business and financial plan for the year.
Purpose of the Budget:
- To set goals objectives, and service levels for the City to meet during the next year (thus insuring the provision of City services to Milpitas residents).
- To estimate and allocate the money the City will take in and spend during the year.
Below are the current and most recent Budget and Financial Plan documents available for review and download. For the annual capital improvement programs please follow this link.
- 2020-2021 Proposed Budget
- 2020-2021 Study Session Staff Report
- 2020-2021 Appropriations Limit
- 2020 Price Population
- 2019-2020 Adopted Budget
- 2019-2020 Budget in Brief
- 2018-2019 Adopted Budget