Budget & Financial Plan
Every year the City Council adopts a Budget and Financial Plan for the next fiscal year. The City’s fiscal year runs from July 1st of one year through June 30th of the next year. The budget is the City’s business and financial plan for the year.
Purpose of the Budget:
- To set goals objectives, and service levels for the City to meet during the next year (thus insuring the provision of City services to Milpitas residents).
- To estimate and allocate the money the City will take in and spend during the year.
Below are the current and most recent Budget and Financial Plan documents available for review and download:
- 2019-2020 Adopted Operating Budget
- 2019-2020 Budget in Brief
- 2019-2020 Appropriations Limit
- 2019-2020 Resolution Appropriation Limit
- 2019 Price Population
- 2018-2019 Adopted Budget
- Capital Improvement Program
- 2018-2019 Proposed Budget
- 2018-2019 Appropriations Limit
- 2018-2019 Resolution for Appropriation Limit
- Price Population 2018
- 2017-2018 Resolution for Appropriations Limit
- Price Population 2017
- 2017-2018 Appropriation Limit Worksheet
- 2017-2018 Adopted Budget