Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not taking any reservations at this time. We look forward to serving you again soon, when Public Health restrictions on public gatherings are lifted. In the meantime, we are happy to provide information for possible future rentals.
Our space is your space! Whether you are planning a family party, fundraiser, club meeting, recital, business event or outdoor gathering, remember Milpitas Recreation and Community Services offers a wide variety of facility rentals to the public. Our spaces are attractive, affordable, clean and convenient. Our friendly facility attendants can help ensure your special day is a success. Let us welcome you and your guests to a space in Milpitas.
Learn more about the indoor spaces for rent at Milpitas Community Center, Barbara Lee Senior Center, Higuera Adobe and Sal Cracolice Building.
General Facility Rental Policies & Procedures
- Milpitas residents can reserve facilities up to a year in advance.
- Non-residents can reserve facilities up to six months in advance.
- Reservations must be made in person and a security deposit and non-refundable $30 rental application fee are required to secure the date.
- Rental date changes can be made for a $100 transfer fee.
- Cancellations must be done in writing, in person. For all cancellations by the customer, the application fee is non-refundable.
- For cancellations made 91 days or more prior to the rental date, the full deposit is refunded.
- For cancellations made 46-90 days prior to the rental date, 50 percent of the deposit is withheld.
- For cancellations made within 45 days of the rental date, the full deposit is withheld.
For more information about renting our facilities, call (408) 586-3210.