- Click Here to download the Trip Registration Form.
|February 6||10:30a.m.||Treasure Island Culinary Institute||San Francisco||$8.00 + ($15.00 cash, day of trip)|
|February 27||9:30a.m.||San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles||San Jose||$17.00|
|March 5||9:00a.m.||Conservatory of Flowers||San Francisco||$19.00|
- Trips may be cancelled due to low enrollment. If trips are not rescheduled, a full refund will be issued.
- Trip Refund Policy: Refunds will not be issued for trip cancellations unless the seat is resold.
- Trip participants with disabilities are encouraged to use Outreach and Escort or other means of transportation to get to and from the Milpitas Senior Center for trips. Milpitas Senior Center staff is unable to provide participants rides to and from their homes.
- Participants will board the bus in the order of registration (exceptions are made for physical limitations).
Registration for day trips begins approximately 2 weeks after the newsletter is distributed (dates are listed in the Senior Newsletter).
Overnight Trips 2019-2020
Premier World Discovery Trips
Monday, February 3 at 10:30AM
If you enjoy traveling and new experiences, check out the upcoming trips the Senior Center is offering! Kris Adams from Premier World Discovery Trips will present information on these 2020 long-distance trips. Detailed trip flyers are available at the Senior Center. Premier World Discovery trips require full payment 75 days prior to departure.
• Great Trains & Grand Canyons (departs 4/19/20, 6 days)
• Smoky Mountains and Bluegrass (departs 5/6/20, 8 days)
• Cape Cod and The Islands (departs 9/26/20, 7 days)
• Highlights of Italy’s Amalfi Coast (departs 10/20/20, 8 days)
• San Antonio Holiday (departs 12/5/20, 5 days)