Your favorite fitness instructors are offering monthly outdoor classes to help you stay fit.
Click here to view the available Outdoor classes on the Sports Center’s artificial turf field.
April 1- April 30, 2021
- By signing up online, you are reserving a space in the class. Fees will be collected after you sign up online
- Sports Center Members $5 per class meeting, senior members age 50+, $3 per class meeting. Packages are sold in 5 visit increments.
- Non-members, $8 drop-in fee, plus $2 transaction fee.
- Non Milpitas Residents pay an annual $75 non-resident fee.
- Reserve your space online in advance, no exceptions. Reservations are made through ActiveNet, which requires an online account. Establish your online account here. To receive the member discount, you will also need a valid Milpitas Sports Center membership and prepaid multi-visit pass. Non-members may pay the drop-in fee using a credit card.
- In case of rain, outdoor classes will be held on Zoom
- All outdoor classes will be held at the Sports Center, 1325 E Calaveras Blvd, on the artificial turf field.
Please note, under Santa Clara County Public Health Orders, classes may be cancelled for public health and safety reasons with less than 24-hour notice. In the event of a cancellation, the class meeting fee will be refunded.
For questions, please call (408) 586-3225.