Neighborhood Beautification Awards
Award Winners and Honorable Mentions:2017 Annual Awards Presentation
Goal of the Awards:
The Neighborhood Beautification Awards Program was established in 2000 to recognize and reward City of Milpitas residents, property owners, neighborhoods and community groups for improvements and maintenance of their properties or neighborhoods within public view.
The Neighborhood Beautification Awards Programs purpose is to build a sense of community in keeping Milpitas a beautiful place in which to live and work.
“WOW” HAVE YOU NOTICED! A neighboring home, business or the effort that an organization has invested into the City of Milpitas! Nominate yourself, a resident, community group, club, homeowner association, apartment complex, multifamily units, mobile home, business or a school within Milpitas.
Residential Categories are to be selected from four sections, which are Hillside Area, East Valley Floor Area, Central Area, and West Area. All properties will be judged on their visible aesthetic appearance from the street.
- Attractive Single Family Residence: This category focuses on a single-family home.
- Attractive Multifamily Units: This category focuses on mobile homes, apartments, and duplexes etc.
- Attractive Homeowners Association Residence: This category focuses on residential homes that pay homeowners association dues.
- Attractive Non-residential Property: This category focuses on non-residential properties.
- Building a Sense of Community: This category focuses on how an organization, school, club, group or person has created an environment that positively impacted the neighborhood.
By mail or in person City of Milpitas Neighborhood Beautification Awards 455 East Calaveras Boulevard Milpitas, CA 95035Any questions please call contact Neighborhood Beautification Hotline at (408) 586-3074, or Contact Patrick Taguchi at (408) 586-3277 for nomination form.