Report Violations

Violations to the Neighborhood Beautification Ordinance can be reported by submitting a Customer Service Request Form. This form must be submitted by fax, mail or drop off. Electronic submissions are not available at this time. Code Enforcement does not handle complaints regarding any parked vehicles and/or abandoned vehicles on public streets or right-of-ways.  Please refer all abandoned, parked vehicles complaints to the Milpitas Police Department.  If you need assistance regarding a parking complaint for a vehicle parked on public property, please call the Milpitas Police Department at  408-586-2400. Please complete and submit the Customer Service Request Form. Adobe Icon Fax Number: 408-586-3305