- Work will start a 7 am and the Watson Court is expected to re-open by 7 pm.
- Slurry seals typically require 4 to 5 hours to cure and dry prior to opening to traffic.
- Watson Court will be closed to traffic and traffic controls and barricades will be in place.
- Business have been notified of the work and street closure.
- For questions, please contact the Senior Construction Inspector, Casey Crary at 408-649-0514.
Notice of Saturday Roadway Construction, September 15, Watson Court A contractor will be working on Watson Court on Saturday, September 15, 2018 applying a pavement slurry seal to Watson Court. Portions of Watson Court will be closed from 7 am until the seal coat dries.