Veterans Commission:Agendas & Minutes
Founded on December 1, 2009, the Veterans Commission consists of a seven member body with two alternates. Members serve a term of three years, and meet on a bi-monthly basis. The commission consists of honorably discharged U.S. veterans or still actively serving members in any branch of the U.S. military.
Save The Date:
- Veterans of the Year Applications Available – January 14, 2019
- Memorial Day Ceremony – May 27, 2019
- Veterans Day Ceremony – November 11, 2019
- Veterans Recognition Lunch – November 16, 2019
- Veterans Commission Donation Program Applications and Directions 17/18
- Veterans Commission Donation Program Form
- Veteran of the Year Award Criteria for 2019
- Veteran of the Year 2019 Application
- Commission By-Laws
- Commission By-Laws Addendum
The Veterans Commission shall hold meetings the 1st Wednesday of February, April, June, August, October, and December, at 5:30 PM at the Committee Conference Room in City Hall, or another designated location.
City Council Liaison: